- In the document, “SETUP GUIDE FOR THE ACCESS POINT TO OMIE'S INFORMATION SYSTEMS”, Chapter 2, “Minimum Requirements,” lists all the requirements your computer system must meet for access. You can download it in the “Publications”.
For more information, please consult the “Platform access” section.
- Day-ahead Market and Intraday Auctions:
- Browser (Internet Explorer)
- Client Application (documentation in the Help section on the Market Website)
- SFTP (historical information)
- Intraday Continuous Market:
- Historical information:
- Browser (Internet Explorer).
- Client Application.
- Trading (documentation in the Help section on the Market Website):
- Customer Trading provided by OMIE (.EXE)
- Customer Trading developed by third parties (for more information, please contact AccesosAutomaticos@omie.es).
For more information, please consult the “Contracting System” section.
- In accessing through a corporate network, you must consider the necessary requirements (ports, guidelines, trusted sites…) for access and enable them in your infrastructure (proxy, firewall…). In addition, some of OMIE's applications must be configured explicitly if accessing through a corporate network (review the documentation published on each application in the Publications section).
- If you are configuring a new system or are having problems accessing OMIE's system, please do the following:
- Run the OMIE installer, which you can download in the “Publications” section. This installer sets up your system to run the environment properly and, if necessary, it installs a version of JAVA that is compatible with OMIE's system.
ATTENTION: You must run the installer with a user who has Administrator privileges.
- If you continue to experience problems, it is possible that there is some problem with installing JAVA on your system or that the version installed was not entirely compatible. In this case:
- Uninstall all versions of JAVA installed on the system and then proceed as previously outlined (run the OMIE installer).
ATTENTION: Uninstalling a version of JAVA on your setup could result in other applications not working properly. Here, we will only explain how to proceed in setting up access to OMIE's systems.
- If you would like to personalize your system setup, please follow the setup manual “SETUP GUIDE FOR ACCESS TO OMIE'S INFORMATION SYSTEMS”. In the “Publications” section, you will be able to find the manual as well as a link to download the version of JAVA that is compatible with OMIE's system.
For more information, you can find all of the -setup guides in the “Publications” section in the subsection titled “System Access.”
- If you are not an agent, please send an email with your question to email@example.com.
- If you are already an agent and are experiencing a technical problem with setup and/or access with a browser to OMIE's systems that you have not been able to resolve with the help outlined in this FAQ, please send an e-mail describing your problem in detail with all of the information you can provide (screen captures of errors, when the error occurs, the certificate used…) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have a problem or question about access with Customers/Robots, whether OMIE's or your own, please send an e-mail describing your question in as much detail as possible to ProyectoSIOM2@omie.es for questions related to automatic access using Web Services or to ProyectoLTS3@omie.es for questions related to access using AMQP for continuous intraday market.
For more information, please consult the “Contact” section.
- You can find this information in the documents entitled “Public information provided by the Market Operator” and “File form for public distribution of information on the Electricity Market” in the “Publications” section.