Since 1/7/2009 and in application of Additional Provision Five of Order ITC/1659/2009, the market operator calculates and publishes the average final price of the electrical energy production market and the components of the final price.
Prices and components are published for:
- Total domestic demand.
- For customers supplied by last resort retailers (CUR).
- For customers supplied by retailers (except for CUR) and direct consumers.
The following market segments or processes are included in the calculation of said prices:
- Daily market clearing price.
- Cost resulting from the process for solving technical constraints.
- Intraday market clearing price.
- Cost of the system’s technical operation.
- Cost of capacity payments.
The publication of the final prices in the different areas is available under ‘Average Final Prices’ in the ‘Market Results’ section.